Have you watched our Christmas Movie ? No? Then click on the link below:
THE JUMBLES CHRISTMAS MOVIE
It features Lizzie Witch, Jumbles the cat and these cute little Jumble Tuft toys. The JUMBLE TUFTS are really easy and fun to make. Even very young children will be able to help.
Once made they can be used as toys , puppets or as decorations for backpacks. If a magnet is sewn into the hat or foot they become even more versatile. Why not make some as presents ? Children will love them especially when they have watched the Christmas movie.
Link to video instructions
Above is the link to the video instruction or you can follow the pictures below:
- What you need
2. Cut a piece from the leg of a pair of tights big enough to make the Jumble Tuft body plus Tufty ears.
3. Stuff the centre with cotton wool or stuffing from a pillow. Secure each side of the stuffing with rubber bands.
4. Make sure you have left some of the stuffing showing to make the Tufty ears.
5. Cut shoe laces to size and stick or sew to the back.
6. Add eyes and nose and sew or stick on a bit of hair and then the rest is left to your creativity! Make a little hat. Add pipe cleaners for arms. Feet can be Velcro or bits of tights. Magnets can be sewn into hat or feet.
Insert a wooden spoon into the back and you have a puppet! There are countless adaptations!